Friday, December 30, 2011

Accessories to Love

I'm not going to lie... I am cheap. I refuse to pay over $25 for ANY article of clothing, shoes, bags, etc. (Maybe that is why my husband loves me.) I am always scavenging for sales and ways to get more with my money. But something that most people love which I hate, the buy one get one 50% off deal, was happening at Pacsun a while back. I wasnt a huge fan because I am very aware that it seems like a good deal but really you still spend more money than you originally wanted to.  Not the case here though. Pacsun jewelry is very affordable and so far, I would say exceptional quality. A few pieces I had wanted forever had finally come into my sight with a deal attached. A must-have in your jewelry box (especially if you loves rings) is an oversized stone/gem ring.

I picked this one...turquoise :) originally $9.


And for a mate I admired this feather charm necklace with coordinating turquoise stone. This subtle solo feather adds interest to an outfit without the overwhelming feeling of being the "crazy peacock lady".  Originally $9 as well.



Two good quality pieces to my jewelry box for a total of $13 plus tax. :) Thats smart shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment