Sunday, January 22, 2012

bold and the beautiful

Of course my first two loves are my son and husband, but fashion is right behind them, and pretty much neck and neck with fashion are accessories.  I am a huge fan of bangles, large purses (the bigger the better,) statement necklaces and earrings. I own to many bracelets and purses to count, and I'm starting to get a pretty good earring collection together. Accessorizing is defiantly an art because you have to know how to wear them exspecialy if you are rocking a piece of costume jeweler, you don't want to end up going overboard. If I'm going to be wearing just a basic over sized off the shoulder sweater or even a basic short sleeved tee ill add a big necklace, costume ring and lots of bangles. let the asseccories be the main focus and the clothing take a backseat. If I end up wearing something that has a print or pattern and is a little more bold then Ill usually just keep the rest of my look simple and maybe wear a couple bracelets, and cap it off with a trendy handbag.  I almost forgot to mention SHOES!!!!!! Other than everything just mentioned above I have an abundance of shoes. A great pair of shoes can make an outfit shine and add that finishing touch that you were looking for.
Here are some accessory trends that are going to be big for spring
<>
I wish I could own all of these, and I do have some pieces that are similar. The earthy look is big this spring. Choose from chunky necklaces, bold rings, earings and much more. Look for pieces that have  a more rugged natural feel to them.

This bag is so  fun. The electric hue really pops and will help it stand out amongst the others, while the studded detail gives it a more edgy feel. This more structured style bag is very in this spring. You can just slip the shoulder strap on  or  carry it like a clutch

Ankle strap heels are feminine and versatile. Whether your look is girlie or edgy this trend will add instant style to your outfit and give it a playful look. Thin straps are easiest to wear, but you can rock thicker straps too.


Ill be back later in the week to show you some looks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment