Friday, January 20, 2012

Go With The Flow

With Spring right around the corner, I'm going crazy over new trends. And as you've been reading, pastels are really hitting big right now. So, as I'm browsing through celebrity styles, all I see is Rosie Huntington-Whiteley. Blog after blog, I read about her. Why? Everything she wears is pure gold. .....Not really :) but she has such a classic style yet also very trendy. Here's a couple examples...






I'm seeing a lot of flowy feminine skirts/dresses lately especially in creams and pastels. I know silk and chiffon will definitely be a big must for me this spring. And since I never wear any tight clothes, I love to go with the "flow". Therefore, I love this style. Mix it up by adding a chunky bracelet or a skinny belt. Even go as far as adding a little pop with a rust colored purse. Be sure to stay posted for some examples of this style on a budget! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment