Sunday, January 15, 2012

spring ahead

I wish there was a fast forward button to get to spring. All the magazines and retail store fronts are screaming bright colors and resort wear. I put together some trends that are going to be popular this up coming season. Ill have some pictures from my own wardrobe wearing these pieces later in the week.
The polka dot trend is back in full force, you can wear a simple silk blouse with the retro print and dress it down with a pair of jeans, skirt, or even some high waisted white shorts. You could also mix colors and dot sizes for a very chic look.



I just read were mint green is going to be the new it pastel, and I couldn't be more excited about this. I am in love with all shades of green and will be rocking this trend for sure.
This spring is all about beautiful prints mixed with bold vibrant colors. You can wear this trend on a dress, flowy top, or a swing skirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment