Wednesday, January 18, 2012

spring part deux

As I promised I'm back to show you a couple different looks and ways to wear the floral trend. Believe me I wanted to go out and buy a whole new wardrobe (but this blog is called within your means after all.) As for the mint and polka dots I found some excellent pieces that wont break the bank.
This necklace is definitely a statement piece so let it do the talking. Wear it with a basic t-shirt or tank
Love this, not only is it an infinity scarf but it has fringe all for the affordable price of 6.50
This cable knit sweater is adorable, and I wish I would have taken a picture of the chere back.
I took this floral/thermal long sleeved shirt that I bought at Target today and paired it with rust colored denim, nude heels, a blue blazer, and some pearls. Oh yeah I forgot to mention that the shirt only cost me 4 dollars. I love finding treasures like this and mixing it with edgier pieces.


For this look which a little dressier I'm wearing a red blue and white flowy floral skirt with a blue and white striped off the shoulder shirt. I love mixing prints together and will always do this trendy or not :)  If you aren't comfortable mixing patterns you could wear a neutral colored blouse. For jewelry I have on a red, turquoise, and tan stoned necklace with a teal colored watch

These shoes are amazing and only cost me 8 dollars at Target. Everyone should own a pair of nude or tan heels
If you don't think your ready for any of the looks above you could always ease into it and wear a headband


*all the mint pieces above are from Forever21

No comments:

Post a Comment