Wednesday, January 11, 2012

 So Ive decided to jump on the blogging wagon, and share my passion for fashion ( rhyming lame I know right.) My goal of this blog is to show you that dressing trendy and fashionable doesn't have to wipe out your checking account, you can look through the pages of Vogue magazine and find similar pieces at Target, Tj maxx, Forever21, HM and so on.  My blogging partner Alicia and I will put outfits together from our own closet and some pieces that we get from shopping excursions ( I mean what would be the point of this if we weren't shopping) to show you how to wear the trends that are hot for the present and upcoming seasons, and also how to own your personal style.
     We are so excited about this blog and hope you all enjoy it because fashion is meant to be exciting, fun, and creative......ENJOY!!!!

"Only great minds can afford a simple style."

No comments:

Post a Comment